These guidelines have been created to ensure trouble free file supply for print production.
If you are unsure of any of the following please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
- Preferred file type is PDF
- Images to be 300dpi
- CMYK colour for all images and text
- No spot or pantone colours*
- 3mm of bleed for small format printing
- 5-10mm of bleed for large format printing to be applied to a specific area
- Crop marks for small format printing, but not for large format
- Text to be converted to outlines where possible
- Logos to be supplied in vector format as a PDF or ESP file
- One up on a page
*If your brand guidelines require a specific pantone or spot colour we can assist you with colour matching.
For more detailed guidelines click here